Let me introduce a Masha, who has golden hands, endless inspiration, perfect taste and a spark in her character. She reached out to me via Facebook and asked for a logo, a business card and a postcard as she felt her brand didn’t look quite polished without the identity.
We met in Berlin, had a chat and when our meeting was over I already knew, what I was going to create. So here is the result of our work and some of Masha’s items. Should you look for a nice present, without strolling through various shops — just look in her Etsy shop.
Here is the list of the identity items done for Masha:
- Logo (dark/light background, full/short)
- Business Cards (light version for wedding items and dark version for regular series)
- Postcards (..which are added to the order)
- Patterns for wrapping paper
- Simple website — www.mashabitter.com